CANNOT CONNECT TO WD MY CLOUD DASHBOARD
WD Dashboard enables you to access your WD drives efficiently. If you cannot connect to the WD My Cloud Dashboard, the problem might be with your Internet connection, firewall settings, browser, etc. However, you can resolve this problem by implementing the right troubleshooting procedures. Try all the solutions listed in this article why you Cannot Connect To Wd My Cloud Dashboard.
CHECK THE FUNDAMENTALS
- To connect to the WD My Cloud Dashboard, your device should be connected to a stable Internet connection. If you find any instability with your Internet connection, fix it with the appropriate troubleshooting methods. You can reset your router to fix this problem.
- To reset your router, unplug its power cord and wait for a minute. Then, reconnect the power cord to your wireless router and wait until it restarts.
- In case you don't find any fault with your Internet connection, see if your computer and the WD My Cloud device are connected to the same network.
- If you connect them to different networks, you cannot connect to WD My Cloud Dashboard.
- See if you have entered an incorrect IP address in the URL field. If so, make the necessary changes. Also, ensure that you have entered your username and password without any mistakes.
- If none of these troubleshooting solutions have helped rectify the problem, proceed to the following methods.
UPDATE THE FIRMWARE
- If your product's firmware is outdated, you may probably end up in trouble.
- To fix this problem, you should update the firmware to the recent version.
- From your default browser, visit the official page of WD and get the recent firmware for your WD My Cloud device.
- Then, update the firmware and see if you can connect to the WD My Cloud Dashboard.
UPDATE YOUR BROWSER
- In case your browser is outdated, it may not connect to WD My Cloud Dashboard. To solve this issue, you need to update your browser to the latest version.
- Sometimes, trying a different browser can help you connect to the WD My Cloud Dashboard.
DISABLE THE FIREWALL
- Sometimes, your computer's firewall or antivirus software may block you from accessing the WD My Cloud Dashboard.
- Therefore, temporarily disable the firewall and antivirus software and check if your problem is rectified.
RESET YOUR WD MY CLOUD DEVICE
- If you still cannot connect to the WD My Cloud Dashboard, reset your WD My Cloud device. Follow these instructions to reset your device.
- Disconnect the power cord from the WD My Cloud device.
- Using a pointed object, press and hold the reset button. While holding the button, reconnect the power cord to your device and continue holding the reset button for the next 40 seconds. Then, release the button and wait until your device reboots.
- Now, try to connect to the WD My Cloud Dashboard and ensure it works.
If you still Cannot Connect To Wd My Cloud Dashboard, reach our technical experts for assistance. You can do so using the call option provided on this page.