Quick Guide: Wd My Passport For Mac
Although most desktop and laptop computers have large internal hard drives, your system might run out of space over a period of time. Also, suppose you have sensitive data on your computers, such as business records and other vital data. In that case, backing up the data to another drive is essential for security and record retention. Apart from this, WD Drive utility software gives you the flexibility to configure, manage, and diagnose your WD drive. For example, with the WD Drive Utilities, you can do the following things to Download Wd My Passport For Mac.
- Run drive diagnostics.
- Erase and format the drive.
- Register drive.
- Set the drive sleep timer.
- Manage RAID configuration.
Steps To Download WD My Passport Drivers:
Before going to the driver downloading steps, you must verify that your Mac supports the WD Drive Utilities. Supported Operating Systems are:
- Mac OS 10.15
- Mac OS 10.14
- Mac OS 10.13
- Mac OS 10.12
- Mac OS 10.11
- Mac OS 10.10
- Mac OS 10.9.x
- Mac OS 10.8.x
Follow the below steps to Download WD My Passport Driver Mac computer.
- Open the default web browser on your Mac and land on the WD support page.
- Under WD Drive Utilities for Mac, you can find the details such as File Size, Version, and Release Date.
- Click on the Download button once to initiate the driver download process on your Mac computer.
- Apart from this, you can select other drivers from the drop-down menu.
- Once the download is over, unzip the file into a folder.
- Double click the file to install the drivers on your Mac computer.
- Drag the WD Drive Utilities icon to the Application Folder.
- So, these are the simple and straightforward steps that you can follow to download Wd My Passport For Mac computer.