HOW TO BACK UP FILES ON SEAGATE EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WINDOWS 10
Backing up data using an external hard drive (EHD) is a straightforward method to perform. However, based on your device's OS, the process might vary a little bit.If you’re looking for instant and quick steps onHow To Back Up Files On Seagate External Hard Drive Windows 10, then continue reading this page.
Backing up to Seagate EHD from Windows 10
You can back up all your files from your Windows 10 computer to Seagate EHD with the Windows 10 backup feature.
Connect the EHD to your computer. Once your drive is recognized, open the Backup window on your computer. Choose your drive and begin the backup process.
Follow these easy-to-do instructions to back up files to Seagate EHD from your Windows 10 computer.
- Initially, check to ensure that you have signed in to your Windows 10 computer with admin rights.
- Next, connect the EHD directly to your computer using the USB cable.
- Ensure that your computer has recognized the connected drive.
- Now, open the Settings app on your computer.
- Click the Update & Security option followed by Backup.
- Now, the pop-up dialog box titled Backup will open.
- Locate the Add a drive option and click the Plus button beside it.
- Now, the Select a drive section shows up.
- Locate the connected Seagate EHD (to which you wish to back up the files) and click on it.
- Now, the default folders of your computer will be displayed under the Back up these folders section. To back them up, click the Back up now button.
- To back up some specific folders from your computer, click on the Plus button beside the Add a folder option and choose the folder.
- After doing that, click the Back up now button to begin the backup process.
Contact us to know the other possible methods on How To Back Up Files On Seagate External Hard Drive Windows 10 computer.