HOW TO BACKUP IPHONE TO SEAGATE EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE
Backing up your iPhone to an external hard drive is the best way to free up space on your device. Before you start to back up your iPhone, you need to sync it to your Mac. So, it is very simple to know How To Backup Iphone To Seagate External Hard Drive using your Mac computer. For the detailed procedure, follow the instructions on this page carefully.
CONNECT THE IPHONE TO YOUR MAC
If you have already synced the iPhone on your Mac computer, you need not do this step. If you haven’t synced these devices, follow the below instructions.
- First, connect your iPhone to the Mac computer using a USB cable.
- Next, launch iTunes on your Mac computer.
- Select your device icon at the top-left corner of the window.
- Go to the Backups section and select the This computer option under the Automatically Back Up category.
- Click the Back Up Now button below the Manually Back Up and Restore category.
- Now, wait for some time to complete backing up your iPhone to your Mac computer.
FIND THE BACKUP ON YOUR MAC
- Launch the Finder application from the dock on your Mac computer.
- Next, choose your iPhone’s name under the Locations section in the left menu panel of the window.
- Under the General tab, go to the Backups section and click on the Manage Backups button.
- Next, right-click the device name you want to back up and select the Show in Finder option.
- Now, you will find the iPhone’s backup on your Mac computer.
MOVE YOUR IPHONE BACKUP TO THE SEAGATE EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE
- Make sure to connect the Seagate external hard drive to your Mac.
- Next, open the Finder or iTunes window.
- Now, select the backup folder of your iPhone and drag it to the Seagate external hard drive.
- Next, rename the backup folder on the external hard drive.
You can back up your iPhone to the Seagate external hard drive using your Mac computer by following the above instructions.
In case you’ve got any queries or need further clarifications on How To Backup Iphone To Seagate External Hard Drive, use the call option on this page to contact us.