How To Backup Toshiba Hard Drive
The Toshiba hard drive is designed to provide you a reliable and innovative storage solution. Using this driver, you can back up your important files from/to the drive. Scroll down this page to know How To Backup Toshiba Hard Drive.
Backing up data from the computer (Windows) to drive
- Initially, check whether your Toshiba hard drive is installed on your Windows computer.
- If not, plug the hard drive into your computer using a USB cable.
- Next, open the My Computer window and check whether the drive icon is displayed.
- If yes, insert the Toshiba drive's disc into your computer and open it. Install the drive by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Once the drive is installed, you can back up your important files on the drive individually or using File System Backup.
- Select the file that you need to back up.
- Now, click and drag the selected file or folder into the drive.
- File System Backup:
- Open System Tools.
- Select System Maintenance -> Backup -> Back up your computer or Backup and Restore -> Backup files and settings or Create Backup -> All files and settings or option of your desire.
- When prompted, select the Toshiba hard drive that is connected to your computer.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to back up your data to the drive.
From the drive to the computer
Now, let's see the steps to back up the Toshiba hard drive to your computer
- Check whether your Toshiba drive is recognized by the computer. If yes, continue the following instructions.
- Otherwise, unplug and reconnect the drive into your drive. Perform the necessary steps to make your drive recognizable.
- Now, open the drive.
- Choose the files that you wish to backup.
- Use the Click & drag or Copy & Paste method to back up your files from the drive to the computer.
To know more about How To Backup Toshiba Hard Drive, click Call to contact us.