HOW TO INSTALL SEAGATE DASHBOARD ON WINDOWS 10
If you are unsure about how to install Seagate Dashboard on Windows 10, don’t worry, we are here to help you. In this article, we provide a simple step-by-step procedure to make you understand how to install Seagate Dashboard easily.
The Seagate Dashboard is a handy tool that helps users back up data continuously or at regular intervals from the Seagate drive to your Cloud service. It is very useful to upload your media files to social networking platforms like Facebook, Flickr, and YouTube. And also lets you download pictures posted on your social networking platforms to your drive. It allows you to manage your Seagate drive’s settings. In addition, you can use Seagate Dashboard on your computer with Seagate Mobile Backup on your smartphone to back up your mobile data.
INSTALLING SEAGATE DASHBOARD
- Connect your Seagate drive to your computer.
- After inserting the drive, go to the Seagate folder and find an installation link.
- Click on the installation link, and you will be directed to the Seagate web page.
- Now, choose your operating system (Windows) to download Windows compatible tool.
- Click on the Register button if you are instructed to register your Seagate drive.
- Once registered, scroll down to find the installation option on the same screen.
- Next, click on the Install button.
- The InstallShield Wizard dialog box appears on your screen. In this dialog box, you can see files that are to be installed before you start the Seagate Dashboard.
- Click Install.
- Read the License Agreement page and if you agree to it, select Accept and Install.
- Now, the Seagate Dashboard will be successfully installed on your computer.
That’s how you have to install Seagate Dashboard on Windows 10. If you still have doubts about the installation process or managing your drive, feel free to contact us.