HOW TO INSTALL WD EASYSTORE ON WINDOWS 10
Want to know How To Install Wd Easystore On Windows 10? This article tells you how to set up your WD easystore drive on your Windows computer.
The portable, extra-solid WD easystore drive helps preserve your memories so you can cherish them lifelong. The drive comes with easy-to-use backup software that lets you set up and manage your WD easystore. The software helps to easily back up your photos, videos, and documents to your drive. This drive allows you to connect with USB 3.2 Gen 1/USB 3.0 devices and supports backward compatibility with USB 2.0 devices.
HOW TO SET UP WD EASYSTORE ON WINDOWS 10
- Connect the WD easystore device to your Windows 10 computer.
- Now, your computer should detect your hard drive.
- Once detected, click on your hard drive to open it. You will find the Discovery for Windows setup file.
- Double-click on the WD setup file to run it.
- On the welcome screen, click the Install Now button.
- Once the Product Improvement screen appears, read the message and choose Share Info or Do Not Share.
- You may need to wait for a couple of minutes for the installation to complete.
- Once completed, open the File Manager, and you can see your WD easystore device.
- Right-click on your device and choose Properties to verify the disk space. The usable space will be slightly less than the disk space.
- Your drive setup is completed, and you can use the built-in software to back up and manage your WD drive.
- Now you have learnt How To Install Wd Easystore On Windows 10. If you need any assistance contact our technical experts