HOW TO UNINSTALL SEAGATE DASHBOARD
Seagate Dashboard lets you access your Seagate hard drives in the best way possible. However, due to several reasons, you might have decided to uninstall Seagate Dashboard from your computer.
Are you looking for the exact procedure for How To Uninstall Seagate Dashboard from your Windows computer? Read this article to know the steps in detail.
UNINSTALL SEAGATE DASHBOARD VIA CONTROL PANEL
Uninstalling an app via Control Panel is the conventional way of deleting the application. Follow these instructions to uninstall Seagate Dashboard via Control Panel.
- On your computer, click Start and go to the Control Panel section.
- In this section, click Programs> Programs and Features.
- On the following screen, right-click on Seagate Dashboard and select Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions and remove Seagate Dashboard from your computer.
UNINSTALL SEAGATE DASHBOARD VIA UNINSTALLER
You can also uninstall Seagate Dashboard via an uninstaller. Follow these instructions to know the detailed procedure.
- To begin with, navigate to the installation folder of Seagate Dashboard.
- Locate the uninstall.exe/unins000.exe file and run it.
- Proceed with the instructions on the screen and uninstall Seagate Dashboard.
- Once you have uninstalled the utility, you need to remove all the registry files. The following section can guide you through the whole process of deleting the registry files.
REMOVE THE REGISTRY FILES
When you install a program on your computer, Windows will save its information in the registry folder. So, whenever you uninstall an app, you should go to the Registry folder and delete the files associated with that app. Follow these instructions to delete the registry files of the Seagate Dashboard utility.
- When you are directed to the Registry Editor folder, locate the Seagate Dashboard folder and delete it.
- Finally, restart your computer.
UNINSTALL SEAGATE DASHBOARD VIA A THIRD-PARTY UNINSTALLER
- Whenever you uninstall a program manually, you cannot remove all the related files. And these remnant files can create a problem when you reinstall the app.
- Moreover, an incomplete uninstallation can impact your computer’s performance.
- Therefore, it is definitely a good idea to uninstall an application via a third-party uninstaller. Because it will scan your system, identify all the related files, and remove them completely from your computer.
- You can install a trusted third-party uninstaller to delete Seagate Dashboard. But make sure to get the third-party app only from its official website.
In this manner, you should uninstall Seagate Dashboard from your Windows computer. If you still have questions on How To Uninstall Seagate Dashboard, you can reach our technical experts for assistance.