Recover Data From Seagate Hard Drive - Complete Guide
Seagate is one of the biggest suppliers of data storage for computers. However, like any hard drive, data loss is inevitable on the Seagate hard drive as well. But, if you have unconsciously deleted the files or formatted the hard drive, don’t be worried; there’s always a better solution. You can recover the lost data using the Seagate recovery software. Continue to read the following sections and Recover Data From Seagate Hard Drive efficiently.
SEAGATE RECOVERY SOFTWARE
With the Seagate recovery software, the recovery process is simple. It enables you to get back the lost data in no time.
You can download the Seagate file recovery software from the official Seagate support page.
- Open the official Seagate page and search for the Seagate recovery software.
- Click the Download button.
- Run the downloaded Seagate file to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen commands and complete the installation.
(NOTE: The steps described are for Windows users only)
HOW TO RECOVER DATA FROM THE SEAGATE HARD DRIVE
- Before you start to Recover Data From Seagate Hard Drive deleted files, make sure that you have the Seagate external hard drive connected to your computer.
- Open the Seagate file recovery software to start the recovery process.
- The software will open with SEAGATE File Recovery Suite.
- Click on the Recover Lost Files option.
- Select the Seagate hard drive from the list of devices connected to your computer.
- Select the Advance & Detail scan option.
- Click the Right arrow button on the page.
- You will now see the message- Analyzing device.
- You will have a preview of all the files that were on the Seagate hard drive.
- Click the checkbox for the files you wish to recover.
- At the bottom right on the same page, you will see the total size of the files chosen for recovery.
- Click the Right navigation button to proceed to the recovery.
- The Seagate file recovery software will now ask you to select a location to save the files.
- Select a folder in a different drive and follow the on-screen commands.
- Click the Recover button.
With the help of the Seagate recovery software, you can easily Recover Data From Seagate Hard Drive. If you have any queries related to this article, click the CALL button on this page to speak to our dedicated technical team.