RECOVER DELETED FILES FROM WD MY CLOUD
WD My Cloud is an efficient storage device that allows you to back up your digital data in a central location by connecting it directly to your Wi-Fi router. It makes it easier for you to store and share your files across different computers. If you have deleted sensitive files from your WD My Cloud and are looking for the procedure to recover them, you are on the right track. This guide walks you through the exact procedure you are looking for How To Recover Deleted Files From Wd My Cloud. With all that said, let us move right into the topic.
RECOVER YOUR DATA USING A BOOTABLE DISK
- To begin with, take out the hard disk drive from your WD My Cloud. Then connect the hard drive to your computer using a hard drive connector.
- Once your system detects the hard drive, use a Linux or CD bootable disk like Ubuntu to start your computer. You can now access the data from the WD My Cloud hard drive.
- This method requires sufficient OS knowledge, and it might be difficult for a non-technical user. If you find this method difficult, proceed with the following method.
RECOVER THE DELETED FILES USING DATA RECOVERY SOFTWARE
You can find several data recovery tools on the Internet to get back the lost data. It doesn’t matter whether you lose your data from your drive due to a system crash, formatting, accidental deletion, virus attack, or other reasons; a recovery tool can help you retrieve the data. Follow these instructions to proceed further.
- Download the WD My Cloud data recovery software on your computer. Ensure that you download the software compatible with your Operating System.
- Once your computer recognizes your WD My Cloud, run the WD My Cloud data recovery software.
- When it shows you all the supported file types, select the items you want to recover and click the Start button.
- The software will show you the internal hard drive partitions and connected hard drives in the following window.
- You just need to select WD My Cloud as the destination and click the Scan button to recover your data from WD My Cloud.
- Once the scanning process gets completed, the software will show you the data that can be recovered.
- Now, preview the files and select them one by one.
- Finally, click the Recover button to save them to your computer
In this way, you should recover deleted files from WD My Cloud. For more details, you can reach our technical experts.