HOW TO RECOVER DELETED FILES FROM WD MY PASSPORT
Today, we will show you how to Recover deleted files from WD My Passport. Read the instructions so you can successfully recover your data.Because you are on this page, we can understand how important your files are. People these days are careful enough to back up their data into a hard disk because they know the importance of data and privacy.
Similar to the internal storage of a device, the hard drive also can get corrupted. This leads to data loss, and people come searching for recovery options. Since people started losing data on their hard drives, WD has provided the solution to recover WD My Passport data. And the solution is WD SmartWare. In this guide, you will learn the procedure for recovering deleted files using WD SmartWare.
RECOVER FILES USING WD SMARTWARE
Note: If you want to recover files from WD My Passport using WD SmartWare, you should have created a backup in advance. If you have done that, files can be retrieved in a few simple steps.
- Launch WD SmartWare.
- Select the Retrieve option from the list.
- Choose the files to be retrieved.
- Click Select Destination.
- Now, click To the Original Places to recover files to their original locations.
- Or, select In a Retrieved Content Folder to recover files to a different location.
- Next, click Select Files.
- Now, you have the option to choose between Retrieve All Files or Retrieve Some Files.
- Choose your preference and click Start Retrieving.
Wait for the recovery process to finish. Once done, you will see the message File Retrieval Complete. There are a few other ways to know How To recover deleted files from WD My Passport. But, those methods require third-party recovery software.If you have any doubts about recovering data or hard drive issues, you can contact us.