QUICK STEPS: SEAGATE GAME DRIVE FOR PS4
You might notice your PS4 running out of internal memory. You might be wondering what to do. You would love to have more games installed on your PS4 but lack the space to accommodate them.Many avid gamers are buying more games digitally instead of game CDs. If you like to have more games despite the lack of memory, you must look for options. Here’s a blessing in disguise. Seagate has its own brand of external hard drives that are specially engineered to support PS4. With the use of Seagate’s external hard drive for PS4, you will have a faster loading time. Seagate Game Drive For Ps4 come with different capacities.
The Seagate hard drive comes with 8TB storage (It’s the most the Seagate hard drive can manage). The transfer speed for this particular hard drive is 160MB/second, which will cut off few seconds of loading time for high-quality PS4 game titles.
Features of Seagate 8TB external hard drive for PS4
- Simple USB 3.0 plug & play feature
- Store massive capacity games
That’s enough about the Seagate Game Drive For Ps4. Read further to know how to register and set up the hard drive for PS4.
REGISTER THE SEAGATE GAME HARD DRIVE
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Enter the Seagate PS4 hard drive support page URL in the address bar, then press the Enter button.
- Scroll down the page to Getting Started.
- Under Quick Start, select Product Registration.
- On the Product Registration page, enter the information in the fields mentioned.
- Click REGISTER PRODUCT.
How to set up Seagate 8TB external hard drive for PS4?
- Ensure that the PS4 console is turned on.
- Unpack the Seagate 8TB external hard drive from the packaging.
- Connect the provided USB cable to one of the available ports on your PS4 and the Seagate external hard drive.
- After a while, you will notice your Seagate hard drive detected.
- Once the device has been found, select Settings.
- Use the controller and select Devices.
- Go to USB Storage Devices; you will notice the Seagate external hard drive.
- Select the hard drive and then select Format As Extended Storage.
- Follow the prompts on the screen, and you would have set up the hard drive for a pure gaming experience.
With the simple product registration and setup steps, you would know how to use the Seagate 8TB external hard drive for PS4. For more information related to the Seagate Game Drive For Ps4, click CALL for technical assistance.