SEAGATE CENTRAL DEFAULT PASSWORD
Seagate Central is a Network Attached Storage (NAS) device that lets you access your media across various devices, including laptop, gaming console, desktop, TV, smartphone, and tablet. It enables you to upload and back up your files from your smartphone itself. If you are looking for the default password of Seagate Central, this is the right place for you. Read this page and know the Seagate Central Default Password.
SEAGATE CENTRAL’S DEFAULT PASSWORD
Surprisingly, there is no such thing as default password for Seagate Central. You just need to create a password for your Seagate Central when setting it up for the first time. In case you forgot the password you have created for your Seagate Central, you can reset your device and create a new password. Proceed with the following sections to know how to reset your Seagate Central device’s password.
HOW TO RESET YOUR SEAGATE CENTRAL DEVICE
- Disconnect your Seagate Central device from the power outlet and reconnect it.
- Once the LED turns solid green, press the Reset button using a pointed object; you can locate the button on the bottom of Seagate Central.
- Press and hold the button until the LED starts flashing green.
- After a while, the LED will start flashing and become solid green at some point.
- Now, the device will return to its factory settings, and there won’t be any data loss.
- Once you are done with the resetting process, perform the initial setup for your Seagate Central.
SET UP YOUR SEAGATE CENTRAL DEVICE
- Connect Seagate Central to your Wi-Fi router using an Ethernet cable.
- Plug the power adapter into Seagate Central’s rear port and a power outlet.
- Once Seagate Central powers up, the LED will turn solid green. It signifies that your device is connected to the Internet and is ready to use.
- Now, open Windows Explorer and expand Networks; you can find this option in the left panel.
- Click the Seagate Central device. Double-click on the Public folder and then double-click on the Manage Seagate Central option.
- When the Seagate Central Personalize page opens in a web browser, enter your name, email address, and password in the respective fields.
- You have to use this password to access your private folder on the Seagate Central device.
- Finally, click Done.
- Check your email account and activate your Seagate Central remote access account.
This is what you need to know about Seagate Central Default Password. If you have any doubts, reach our technical experts for assistance.