Seagate Personal Cloud Recovery
In this article, we will be explaining how to recover data from Seagate Personal cloud. Seagate Personal Cloud storage is a Network Attached Storage device that enables users to store data, photos, music, and videos. You can access those files using the Seagate Media on your device. Let us see how to do Seagate Personal Cloud Recovery.
Steps for Seagate Personal Cloud Recovery
- Turn on your computer and connect it to the Internet.
- Check whether you have installed the Seagate Dashboard tool on your device.
- You need to ensure that you have taken a backup of all the data you want to restore.
- Open the Seagate Dashboard.
- Once opened, choose the Restore a backup option from the bottom of the page.
- Select the plan to restore files from the screen that pops up on the desktop.
- Choose the backup plan that you want to restore.
- Click Next after selecting the backup plan.
- You can see the date in the top-left section of the page.
- Choose the date to select or move between the versions.
- Under folders, you can select the arrow button next to the folders to expand the tree structure.
- After expanding the tree structure, select the files or folders you want to restore.
- Choose the folder by selecting the checkbox next to it.
- Click on the Next button after choosing the folders.
- Now, the files will be directly sent to the default location.
- You can even change the file location by expanding the tree structure and choosing an alternative location.
- Click Restore and follow the instructions to complete the restoring process.
- Wait until the restoring process gets over.
- Click Finish when you see the Restore completed message popping up on the desktop.
- Now, Seagate Personal Cloud Recovery is completed.