SEAGATE PERSONAL CLOUD WEB ACCESS
On this page, you will learn about the Seagate Personal Cloud web access.Seagate Personal Cloud, just as the name indicates, is one of the best external cloud-based drives designed by Seagate. This NAS drive allows you to securely store and access the data from or outside your home/ office network. Once the drive is connected to your router using anthe Ethernet cable, the drive will be ready to use.Continue reading this page to know more about Seagate Personal Cloud web access.
The Seagate Personal Cloud drive setup is a straightforward method to perform. Set up the Seagate Personal Cloud owner account when performing the setup process. Because, to access the drive remotely from a computer or smartphone, you need this account.
SETTING UP THE PERSONAL OWNER ACCOUNT
- Initially, ensure that your computer and the drive are connected to the same network.
- Next, access the drive using thea browser or directly from the computer.
- Using a web browser: Open the browser on the computer. Go to the "Personal Cloud drive web access" page.
- Using the computer:
- For Windows: Open File Explorer. Go to the Network section and expand it. Click PersonalCloud and double-click on the Public folder followed by Personal Cloud.
- For Mac: Open the Finder menu. Expand the Shared section. Click PersonalCloud and open Public > Personal Cloud.
- Now, type the email address that you wish to use as the username in the Email field.
- Similarly, create and enter a strong password in the Password field.
- Once the account is created, click Finish.
- Now, the Filebrowser app screen displaying your drive and the available functions will open.
ACCESSING THE DRIVE
You can access the Seagate Personal Cloud drive remotely using the Personal Cloud app (recommended for computer users) or the Seagate Media app (for smartphone users).
Using the Personal Cloud app
- Go to the Personal Cloud drive’s web access page from your computer browser.
- Enter your Seagate Personal Owner account credentials in the given fields.
- Click Sign in.
- Once you have signed in to your owner account successfully, you can find the drive(s) that is/are connected with this account.
- Choose your drive and access it as per your needs.
Using the Seagate Media app
- Install and open the Seagate Media app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the Kebab or Meatball icon.
- Select Settings > Remote Access > Seagate Personal Cloud.
- Sign in to your Seagate Owner Account by entering the credentials in the given fields.
- After signing in, you can access the drive as per your preferences.
Contact us to know more about Seagate Personal Cloud web access.