Wd Easystore Data Recovery
WD easystore is one of the best external hard drives to efficiently meet your storage requirements. External hard drives are commonly used to store our important data. But, due to several reasons, you may lose the important data on your WD easystore . No matter what the reason is, you still have solutions to recover the lost data. On this page, you will learn different methods for Wd Easystore Data Recovery in the best way possible.
RECOVER YOUR FILES USING THE TIME MACHINE APP
If you are using a Mac and have a backup in Time Machine, you can recover the lost files via Time Machine. Follow these instructions for the detailed steps.
- On your Mac, click the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Click the Time machine icon and check the box next to Time machine.
- Now, locate the lost files and choose the preferred location to restore the lost files. Then, click the Restore button.
- That’s it. You have recovered your data successfully.
RECOVER YOUR DATA USING WD SMARTWARE
- WD’s own backup software is WD SmartWare. If you have created a backup, you can retrieve the files in a simple way.
- Open the WD SmartWare application and choose the Retrieve option.
- Select the files you wish to back up and click the Select Destination option.
- If you want to retrieve your files to their original locations, select To the Original Places. In case you wish to save them to a different location, click the In a Retrieved Content Folder option.
- Click on Select Files and start choosing the files you want to recover.
- Once you have recovered all the files, you will see the message “File Retrieval Complete.”
RECOVER YOUR FILES USING ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
There are several trustworthy programs available online to recover the lost data. Follow these instructions to recover your data using a third-party program.
- Choose any recovery software according to your preference and download it from its official website.
- Once the recovery software is downloaded, install it on your computer by following the instructions.
- Connect your easystore to your computer and open the recovery app.
- Now, select your WD easystore and click Next.
- It will start looking for the lost files on your WD easystore hard drive.
- When it shows you the lost files, select the ones you want to recover and click the Recover button.
- To recover all the files, click Select all followed by Recover.
- Next, select the location where you want to store the recovered data.
- Within a few seconds, the recovered files will reach the selected destination.
In this way, you should recover the lost data from your WD easystore. If you still have questions on Wd Easystore Data Recovery , get back to us for technical assistance.