WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE FOR MAC
WD external hard drives, such as My Passport and My Passport Ultra, come with software that allows you to back up files or manage your drives on Mac. You can download and do Wd External Hard Drive For Mac from the official WD website by following the guidelines provided in this post.
Here, you’ll be learning how to install the Wd External Hard Drive For Mac. The available software for Mac are:
- WD Drive Utilities for Mac
- WD Discovery
- WD Security
- Acronis True Image for Western Digital software
You can now download the software mentioned above from the official WD website. We have provided you with an example of downloading and WD External Hard Drive Installation Software For Mac the WD Discovery software for Mac.
Downloading the WD Discovery software for Mac:
- On your computer, visit the official WD website.
- Click Support and then select the WD tab.
- Choose your product.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Scroll down to find the software.
- You’ll find the Software for Mac section.
- Now, select the required software by clicking the plus icon next to the software name (WD Discovery) that you want to download for Mac.
- Click Download.
The WD Discovery software will be downloaded onto your Mac computer.
Installation of the WD Discovery software for Mac:
- On your Mac computer, locate and double-click the .dmg file. You can easily find the file in the Downloads folder on your dock or in the Finder sidebar.
- Click the Install now button.
- Now, enter the password and then click OK.
- Wait for the installer to complete the installation process.
- Now, you can open WD Discovery from the Apple menu bar.
- You can start accessing the files on your device with the help of the WD Discovery software.
- Hopefully, you’ve learned how to install Wd External Hard Drive For Mac.