Wireless Plus 8TB External Hard Drive Installation
The Seagate Wireless Plus 8TB External Hard Drive helps you store all the data, thus making more space for your smartphone or computer. The portable external hard drive is very flexible, and you need not format the drive to use it on your Mac computer.
Before you learn to connect the Seagate Wireless Plus 8TB external hard drive, you must know that the drive is equipped with the free Seagate Media app. This app simplifies the task of enjoying your media library on both iOS and Android devices.
Turn On The Seagate 8TB Hard Drive To Connect
- Turn on the Seagate Wireless Plus 8tb external hard drive by pressing the Power button on its side.
- The Wi-Fi LED on the hard drive will start blinking.
- Then, the Wi-Fi LED will turn solid blue.
If you are planning to connect the hard drive to a smartphone (iOS or Android), you must first download and install the Seagate Media app. The steps for an iOS and Android device are given below.
- Open the App Store.
- Tap the search bar, type Seagate Media, and press Search.
- When the Seagate Media page opens, tap the GET button.
- Open the Wireless settings on your iOS device.
- Select the Wi-Fi option.
- Select the Seagate Wireless network from the list of networks.
- The iOS device will be paired to the Seagate wireless external hard drive.
- You can download the Seagate Media app from the Google Play Store.
- Search for the Seagate app in the Play Store and tap the Install button.
- Wait for the app download to complete.
- Open the Wireless settings on your Android phone.
- Select Wireless & Networks -> Wi-Fi.
- Choose the Seagate Wireless network from the network list.
Follow the above-mentioned steps (in the same manner) as mentioned in this article to easily connect the Wireless Plus 8TB External Hard Drive .